Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Anna is 1!!!

Wow the last year has flown by! One year ago today we were blessed with our first and last :-) little girl. She makes our lives so wonderful and she has been the best baby since she came home.

To read my birth story click HERE

I tried to savor every moment of the past year but even now as I look back I wish I could have slowed down time and made it go even slower.

The boys are still as much in love with her as the day I had her. Every time they see her they start smiling and run over to her and smother her with hugs and kisses..... and she smiles as soon as she sees any of them coming close to her....

I still remember the day we came home and told Joseph and Samuel we were having a girl...



All 4 of our boys were walking by 11 months but I think Anna wants her own month because she is refusing to walk.... she is a princess and she is just proving it to everyone... :-)

This is another favorite video.... just a normal mommy and daddy trying to get their little one to crawl... with an unexpected ending :-)



She claps and smiles all the time, she says dad and mom and some other sounds but  we aren't quite sure what she means by them yet. She loves to bop her head to music. She got her first princess castle thanks to Grandpa and Grandma giving us the gift card and her Daddy who just couldn't wait to get it for her :-)




Sadly 2 years ago we moved 6 hours away from all of our family and her big brother Michael, and I'm so excited that a few of them including Michael are making the trip to see us this weekend to celebrate her birthday, so I will post again after her party with party pics. She is one blessed little girl!

Here are 2 collages that showcase her first year. There were tons more I could have added, but I had to choose just a few. :-) I'm such a blessed mommy!!



Anna with each of her brothers

Happy Birthday Sweet girl! You have added so much to our lives!



Mother and Daughter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment