Friday, February 15, 2013

Goodbye WW and Hello My Fitness Pal! :-)

Now first let me say I LOVE Weight Watchers however with my love of my smartphone and wanting to log what I eat into a mobile app, the WW let me down. I could hardly ever find the food that I was trying to and My Fitness Pal has so much more to offer, so I am just doing My Fitness Pal. Weight Watchers is still incredible and does work so if you find yourself at a meeting that's AWESOME!

If you don't know what My Fitness Pal is click HERE

Wanted to share a little tip I learned from the ladies in my Made to Crave bible study: They don't enter in exercise because it just adds the calories you burned back on. So even though I exercise I've decided in order to reach my goal a little quicker I just don't put it in, so my calorie number stays the same. :-)

Anyway just wanted to share this website with you all! I have lost 12.8 so far... still have a long way to go but I know I will get there!!

God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. great job sis. i am so proud of you. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete