Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family Pictures.... what to do...

A few weeks ago I was thinking about how all our previous family photos were just sitting in my closet and I didn't like that at all. So I decided to get them all out and do something with them. I asked some advice on facebook and came up with this. This way I get to see how my children have changed (as well as my husband and I) and all the money we paid for these wonderful photos doesn't go to waste. Not only do I enjoy looking at them but my children get a kick out of seeing all of us at different stages of our lives. Now this was a picture I took of them laying on my carpet, but I did put it on the wall very similar to this picture, just a little more spread out. :-)



I also did a "children's picture" wall. I have done this since my kids were little. Each year when they get their school picture, or if they aren't in school I have their picture taken, and I keep their "current" pic on the wall and then one of my favorites from them when they were younger on the bookcase below. :-)



Just a few ideas for any of you out there contemplating some of the same things!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment