Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Princess Birthday Party

Last weekend my one and only little girl turned 1. I posted about it however it was before her party so I wanted to share some "party pics" with all of you!!

Her amazing birthday cake that a friend made for us and it was soooo yummy!!

My princess :-)

I didn't notice until a friend mentioned it but it does look like Anna is giving her brother the evil eye... the poor girl had a lot of help opening up her gifts :-)
Her first baby doll thanks to her Aunt alycia :-)
 

Lots of help blowing out the candles ;-)
She loved her cake!



She definetly was getting into it :-)

Love this picture of my messy girl :-)

Almost of all of us... we were just missing Daddy who was taking the picture :-)
Daddy with the birthday girl :-)
It was a great day!! She may not remember it but we will! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment