Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Watching my little girl grow.... and Jonathan's first day of Pre-school

I wish I had blogged from the very beginning of my experience as a mom but I guess the good thing is I am doing it now. Even if no one else ever reads these, I have a great memory book for me and my kiddos someday.

Anna is bringing us so much joy. She is almost always smiling and giggling and even though she is 18 months old when she walks in the room all 3 of her brothers stop whatever they are doing to come over and hug and kiss her and talk to her. Here are some pictures of her over the past few months :-)








On September 3rd Jonathan started pre-school. He goes 5 days a week for 2 hours. I can't believe how big he is getting! His speech is still behind but he also goes to speech twice a week and I have high hopes that he will keep improving and hopefully will be able to start Kindergarten next year.



 We are also enjoying the cooler temperatures :-)




 
 
 
 
 



I'm so looking forward to the trees changing and all the fall activities that will be going on soon! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Folding salon tray and Black salon tray. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete