Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 a year in Review

This is my first blog on my new page. To view old post from my other one, including my last blog that I wrote today you can click here I decided to start fresh after something happened with my old blog.

So let's start with a year in review! :-)

Started off the year largely pregnant with my 4th and final :-) child.




Then on February 27th I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl in the world :-)





In April Jonathan turned 3 :-) I love his face in this picture! :-)




In June Samuel turned 6 and we visited our family back in Missouri.


In July Joseph turned 8 years old!


Boys had some fun in the sun!


Mike also took the older boys on a summer camping trip. It was Joseph and Samuel's first real camping adventure and they loved it.


Most of the year though... has been watching Anna grow... and change. She is loved by her brothers that's for sure. Even now she is almost 10 months old and every time she comes into the room every single one of her brothers oooo's and aaaa's over her and can't wait to go and kiss her or hug her.... she brings a whole new element into our lives.





Then this fall Joseph started 2nd grade and Samuel started kindergarten


In September Michael turned 15!!



Halloween we had a house full of superheroes!!

Jonathan had surgery in November. His second in his short life. His first was at a year and a half for tubes in his ears. This one at 3 and 1/2 was for adnoids being removed and new tubes put in. He did great and we are already seeing improvments in speech!



Then these are from this month. Our "Christmas pictures" ... my how all the kids have grown and changed...





One more picture of Anna.... Since it's her first christmas... and our first girl... I figure I can lavish a little extra attention on her right now. :-) :-) I took this on Friday evening after hearing the tragic news of Conneticut. I needed to smile and she always makes me smile... so I thought it might help others to smile as well, so I posted some pictures of her on facebook. This is one of them...


Please remember to keep the families of Newtown in your prayers as I will be doing for a very very long time.

I do hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas season and in case I don't post again before the New Year, Happy New Year to everyone as well!





2 comments: